I wanted to share a few things that helped me personally during my cancer treatment.
- Fuzzy socks with grippers
- Eye mask
For Hot Flashes
- Ice packs/trusty bag of frozen peas
- Icy cool towel or something similar
- Oscillating fan
- Angel Mints
- Peppermint Tea
- Queasy Drops/Pops
- Anything ginger (unfortunately, I hate ginger so that didn’t help me)
- Spare change of clothes in the car, just in case!
- Button up shirts
- Calendula Ointment
- Dr. Susan Love’s Breast Book – I wish I knew about this during treatment but it was still an incredibly worthwhile read after treatment. It can help you understand your cancer better and make educated decisions about your treatment plan. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.